Are you an enthusiastic, meticulous and innovative student? Then we are looking for you!
What we ask
NNTS bridges the gap between businesses and universities. We deliver academic knowledge and innovative ideas to companies that are looking for solutions.
For this task we are always on the lookout for technical students that want to put their knowledge and ideas into practice, working in teams of multidisciplinary students.
We are also looking for students that can help in other ways. Think of recruitment, obtaining projects or marketing purposes. These are positions that can be filled with technical and non-technical students.
What we offer
We ask roughly 8 to 12 hours of your time a weak, which can be distributed freely. With NNTS, it is no problem if you have little time because of tests or no time because of an internship.
You gain experience in working in teams and also get the opportunity to develop yourself as an individual. In addition, you will meet interesting people and inspiring companies.
You will start as a team member and possibly grow into positions like project manager or even higher management positions at NNTS. Plenty of room to develop yourself into a true professional!
- Developing hardware and back-end software for sensor system JimFIT
- Research geothermal energy
- New bean sprouts packaging for Evers Specials
- Segmentation of 3D printed studded roll
- Prototype development of a smart wristband
- Mechanical valve for the “DVC” system
- Heat recovery from gravity sewer
- Developing a high-speed hydraulic drive